Thursday, May 14, 2009

Breast Feeding Is A State of Mind

I can't believe how fast time goes by and how unproductive I have been since Lang's birth! Only during nights after Lang is in sound sleep, would I sit in front of the computer and go through mail boxes and tell myself I've got to updated my blog or I won't be able to remember those precious moments with rapidly growing Lang anymore.

Lang was 6 months old on Monday. We brought him to see his pediatrics. Lang got another round of vaccinations. The doctor and I talked about my breastfeeding plan with Lang:

"Are you still breastfeeding Lang?"
"Oh, yeah, but only once to twice a day. :( "
"Well, you should say I am still breastfeeding him once to twice a day when he is already 6 months old. I would be proud of myself. :) "
"Well, ....... That does sounds better..."

But with a face like this, who wouldn't breastfeed him for ever?!



No comments: